Episode 13: Crack the code to sell to Chinese luxury shoppers online
In this episode, I will reveal to you how you as a European business owner can crack the code to reach and to sell Chinese luxury shoppers online so that you can unlock the financially most attractive market in the world.
You realize as European luxury brands department store a retailer that the Chinese outbound tourism market did unfortunately so far not bounce back from the COVID crisis. Right now, Chinese consumers are buying more luxury goods in China and not in Europe as it was before the pandemic crisis. Therefore it is necessary to see how you can adapt your sales strategy to this situation.
Key insights you will learn in this episode:
- All the relevant facts & figures & insights about the Chinese e-commerce market for European businesses
- The top demanded product categories that Chinese consumers like
- The 3-step formula on how to attract Chinese luxury consumers online to step into this lucrative market
The Chinese e-commerce market– is available for tourism-related businesses like you and it deserves your attention. This market is huge right now and it will grow even more in the future. Implement these recommendations, and tap into this profitable märket.
RESSOURCES mentioned in this episode:
(1) KICKSTART STRATEGY SESSION: Book your "Kickstart strategy session" to get crystal clear on Your Chinese Consumer KICKSTART ROADMAP - stop STRUGGELLING with the Chinese consumer market. - start getting into the most lucrative market for the European tourism industry. Click here to book your session.
(2) FREE Executive Manual: Click here to get instant access to my newly released Executive Manual: The Top Reasons Why the Most Lucrative Spenders Don't Buy From You in 2022 and How You Can Fix It.
Click here to listen on iTunes or Spotify.