Episode 14: Boost your turnover in the low travel period in Europe by attracting Chinese luxury Consumers
In this episode, I will uncover for you how you as a European tourism-related business owner can attract Chinese luxury visitors in Europe during the golden week and why this target segment can boost your turnover during the low travel season in Europe.
You realize as a European tourism-related business that in the low travel season in Europe, there are fewer revenues for your business no matter if you are a hotel, a department store – a luxury retailer – or other tourism-related business.
So it is important for your business to focus on the most lucrative target segment which is now ready to spend money on traveling and shopping in Europe to have a high turnover in the low season.
Key insights you will learn in this episode:
- All the relevant facts & figures & insights about the golden week travel period and what that means for your business in Europe
- The top business categories that can benefit from the spending power of Chinese luxury consumers in Europe
- The 2 step last-minute strategy that will help your business to attract Chinese luxury consumers during the Golden Week 2022 in Europe
The Chinese consumer market in Europe – is available for tourism-related businesses like yours and it deserves your attention. This market is huge right now and it will grow even more in the future. Implement these recommendations, and tap into this profitable market.
RESSOURCES mentioned in this episode:)
(1)INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY FOR CHINESE CONSUMERS: The secret of the power channel – get insights about the most popular channel through which Chinese consumers living in Europe find their next holiday destinations.Click here to listen to the episode to find out more about it
(2) KICKSTART STRATEGY SESSION: Book your online "Kickstart strategy session" to get crystal clear on Your Chinese Consumer KICKSTART ROADMAP - stop STRUGGELLING with the Chinese consumer market. - start getting into the most lucrative market for the European tourism industry. Click here to book your session.
(3) PLAN YOUR PROMO PACKAGE: This ultimate self-study training package is designed to help you in a short time period, to get all the relevant information to set up your business to unlock the huge spending power of Chinese consumers in Europe!
Click here to listen on iTunes or Spotify.